Glamping Lagoon is a space for Yoga and Meditation in communion with nature, next to the beautiful Lagoa de Óbidos, where land and water touch in a union of life and full harmony.
In this space we offer YogaKids classes for children from 3 to 12 years old and Yoga Breathe Dance classes (from 13 to 80 years old), as well as Meditation and Mindfulness classes (third generation cognitive-behavioral therapy).
Classes are in person, either online or mixed, but always bringing the harmony of nature to your home.
The Glamping Lagoon is also a space for:
– Meditative Experiences,
– Yoga and Mindfulness Retreats,
– Therapeutic Concerts for Cups and Gongs,
– Tasting Experiences,
– and other events that contribute to emotional and well-being.
Throughout the year Glamping Lagoon holds the following even
– Yoga Retreats,
– Meditation Retreats,
– Therapeutic Cups and Gongs Concerts,
– Outdoor training for the development of emotional Intelligence,
– Tasting experiences,
– and Exhibitions thematic.